So that others may enjoy the exhibition, purchased artwork may be picked up after September 5. Delivery arrangements can be made through CEPA.
Terms of Sale:
1. Full payment is due on confirmation of intent to purchase an artwork. Title does not pass until payment is received in full. Payment may be made via cash, credit card, or check (payable to CEPA Gallery).
2. Shipping expenses (including packing, crating & insurance) are the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Insurance and any claims for any damages incurred during shipping are the responsibility of the purchaser.
3. The sale or conveyance of a work of art does not carry with it the underlying copyright to the artwork. The Estate of Hollis Frampton retains copyright in all images.
4. All items remain the property of the Estate of Hollis Frampton, until receipt of payment in full.
5. Artwork shall remain on display in the exhibition “Hollis Frampton” for its duration (June 20–September 5, 2015). Purchaser will take possession of the artwork at the conclusion of the exhibition.
6. All sales are final.